Subject: RE: What about the wake up timer and sleep timer?

RE: What about the wake up timer and sleep timer?

From: Michael Elsdörfer <michael_at_elsdoerfer.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 16:42:34 +0100

Uups, i just had a closer look at the plugin and i noticed that is not quite
what I expected it too be.

So, back to the original post by d bean:

> Can you include the ability to choose time
> off for the sleep timer and time on for the wakeup timer.

I miss this feature too. Currently the wake up timer shuts off the box.
Ability to set a sleep timer first would be great. Perhaps the wake up
function could just look if there is a sleep timer currently active, and, if
this is the case, wait for the sleep timer to shut the box down...

Michael