Subject: Folder names in MP3

Folder names in MP3

From: Glenn Ervin at Home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 22:27:36 -0600

I have a program called text aloud which will convert a batch of files with
the extension .txt to MP3.
I made a bunch of files of each of my folder names, and the name in the txt
file written inside, to be converted to MP3 for the TalkBox feature.
I use the AT&T Crystal voice, which is quite pleasant.
If anyone would like for me to convert a bunch of txt files, one file =
folder name, and send them back, just send me a message with the txt files
attached, and if I don't get a hundred different e-mails, yeah, right, I'll
convert them for you.
Glenn
GlennErvin_at_cableone.net

Glenn N0YJV
MS Messenger: GlennErvin_at_CableOne.net
Work: gErvin_at_NCBvi.state.ne.us