Subject: Re: voice UI step 4 now has talkbox, and more

Re: voice UI step 4 now has talkbox, and more

From: Salokyn <bazar.nicolas.gif_at_libertysurf.fr>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 16:48:31 +0100

Just Download the last Rockbox version and put the last english.voice
(http://joerg.hohensohn.bei.t-online.de/archos/speech/voicefont/) file into
the ./rockbox/langs/ folder. That's it

"Glenn Ervin at Home" <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net> a écrit dans le message de
news: 007a01c41409$df093400$7700a8c0_at_desktop...
Can someone send me a link to the TalkBox page?
I seem to have lost my link.
I haven't been able to get the TalkBox to speak my MP3 clips of the folders.
Or is the TalkBox feature built into Joerg's English.voice file?
Also, I have never found the hover option in the CFG file.
Can someone tell me where to write it in?
Thanks.

Glenn