Subject: Recorder V2 Original Firmware

Recorder V2 Original Firmware

From: Andy McMaster <ajm31_at_columbia.edu>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 13:33:22 -0500

Hello,

I am currently using Rockbox on my Jukebox Recorder V2. I want to be
able to use the Rolo functionality to switch over to the original Archos
firmware. I downloaded the Recorder V2 firmware ajbrec.ajz file from
the Archos website. The file seems to not be for the Recorder V2 but
for one of the Ondio players. When I try to rolo over to the original
firmware, the recorder crashes and I get the words Ondio upside down. I
have tried multiple times in order to verify that I was downloading the
correct file from the Archos website. Does anybody have the correct
.ajz file for the V2? Or is there a common problem that I may be doing
wrong?

Thank you,
Andy