Subject: RE: Using different voices to record directory names is possible

RE: Using different voices to record directory names is possible

From: Aman Singer <aman_at_asinger.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 16:50:26 -0500

Hi, Brian.
        What I've been doing, and this is with no knowledge whatever of
Vbscript, is just to replace your line in your old script
         LameOpts = "-m m -b 24 -S" ' --resample 16"
        With
         LameOpts = "-m m --vbr-new -t --nores -S" ' Joerg's new settings
        It seems to work, though it still requires the speak.exe file.
        Aman