Subject: Re: Playlists

Re: Playlists

From: Chris Holt <amiga2k_at_cox.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 13:11:35 -0500

Multi select is your friend. Just like standard windows file selection
Click, Shift-Click for sequential selection, Ctrl-Click for non-sequential
selections, Ctrl-a or Edit Menu or Right click menu for Select All.

The "Use Filename Format" checkbox enables Tagging from file names. (Setup
your Format Options first)

If you need more help, contact me off-list with exactly what it is you are
trying to do, and maybe I can help more.

Chris