Subject: playlist usability issues

playlist usability issues

From: Isaac Kriegman <zac_at_yoism.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 17:05:33 -0500

I frequently encounter this problem where I spend 10 minutes carefully
building a play list, and then accidentally press play on a song and my
entire play list is erased. I seems like I could compulsively save my
play list after each addition, but it doesn't seem like I should have to
from a usability standpoint.

Am I missing some obvious configuration setting or use strategy that
could avoid this problem?

Its made building play lists so frustrating that I rarely do it.

I think the ideal functionality for the play button would be to add the
current song to the play list, and if I wanted to clear the play list I
could do that separately.

- Zac