Subject: Re: voice build change?

Re: voice build change?

From: John covici <covici_at_ccs.covici.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 07:31:57 -0500

Maybe it will take up a few more bytes on the computer, but for us
humans it will be much easier to maintain if you keep it the way it
is. Unless things get very large of course, but you don't have to
worry about this for a while, I think.

on Tuesday 03/30/2004 [IDC]Dragon(idc-dragon_at_gmx.de) wrote