Subject: .RVF creation

.RVF creation

From: Cman <curveball540_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 17:02:57 -0800 (PST)

I have recently tried to make .rvf files using the rock video program. I downloaded all the tools, but when I tried to convert the file, I ran the avitoyuv file, but all that came up was a blank command prompt that stayed there for an hour or so. I thought it had frozen or something, so i closed it, and it seemed to do everything else right. When i put it on my fm recorder, all i could hear was the audio. Anyone know what am i doing wrong?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanx