Subject: english.voice using AT&T Natural Voices

english.voice using AT&T Natural Voices

From: ruiner <ruiner1_at_charter.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 09:22:28 -0500

Hi all,

    Now appearing on my webspace ATT NV Crystal speaking english.lang v
1.109. I had to make a few minor corrections to the pronunciation due to
some weirdness in their TTS engine but I've only done some quick testing on
my recorder so there may be more! If there is interest in having their male
voice, Mike, speak it I also have that available. I'll try to keep up with
revisions to english.lang but I'm fatally lazy. :)

    Anyway http://webpages.charter.net/ruiner1/english.voice is what you
really want.

Enjoy!

ruiner