Subject: RE: JBRV2 and no speech

RE: JBRV2 and no speech

From: Aman Singer <aman_at_asinger.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 12:27:10 -0500

Hi.
        What happens when you press f1? Further, which build of Rockbox did
you install? Did you install the latest official release, or did you install
a daily build? If the latter, which daily build?
        Also, do you have an FM recorder or a Recorder V2? They're different
and, if you have an FM tuner, you probably have the FM recorder. Which
package are you trying to use on the unit?
        Finally, do you have the ajbrec.ajz file in the root of the jukebox?
This, in addition to the .rockbox directory, needs to be there. It would be
nice, though not essential, if you had sighted assistance somewhere who
could tell us the order of the menus. I'd like to be sure the unit is
        Aman