Subject: Is it still not advisable to turn off with one single press of stop?

Is it still not advisable to turn off with one single press of stop?

From: Aman Singer <aman_at_asinger.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 21:41:04 -0500

Hi, All.
        In the help for the JBRS, meant to be taken on those units, it says:
        "OFF: Quick press: End current function
Hold: Switch off the Jukebox (not advised while an MP3 is playing, i.e.
without first stopping playback)"
        Is this still so and, if it is, what happens when I do this? I did
it once before reading this. Is there any way to remove any damage that's
been done?
        Thanks.
        Aman