Rockbox mail archiveSubject: new voice features: spelling, file extensions
new voice features: spelling, file extensions
From: [IDC]Dragon <idc-dragon_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 21:39:47 +0200 (MEST)
Since we have the internal voice ID split know, I can afford to introduce
more voice-only clips.
So here's something new:
- file numbes get the extension added, if it's a known one,
- a spelling mode for files and directories.
Spelling is kind of annoing, but an ultimate fallback. Next I probably get
requests to spell not in general, but by the touch of a hotkey. I'm refraining
that now, until the configurable menus are coming. (same goes for talkbox
Needless to say the new clips require a voice file update:
Again, rename the one you want to use.
- your dir/file voice settings get shifted by the introduction of spelling,
check these again
- spelling items longer than 50 chars gives weird wraparounds
- spelling says only chars and digits, +/-/. No special chars, no pause for
space or underscore.
Hope this is useful,
-- +++ NEU bei GMX und erstmalig in Deutschland: TÜV-geprüfter Virenschutz +++ 100% Virenerkennung nach Wildlist. Infos: http://www.gmx.net/virenschutz _______________________________________________ http://cool.haxx.se/mailman/listinfo/rockboxReceived on 2004-04-04