Subject: Couple questions about the filter...

Couple questions about the filter...

From: John Wunder <john.wunder02_at_stjohns.edu>
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2004 17:09:00 -0400

First, what's the CLSID of your filter? I checked in GraphEdit and used
that,
but it's registered to "FileWriter" in the registry. Am I looking it up
wrong?
In VC++ the GUID constant is also called FileWriter...every time I try to
define
it it just calls FileWriter.

Second, I can't figure out how to pass the output filename to the filter.
I get
them all set up, but I can't see a way to do it. That might be because
it's using
the FileWriter instead of yours, but I'm not sure. In GraphEdit a dialog
box comes
up, but it doesn't happen in my code.

Other than that, it's going well. I'm using Microsoft BaseClasses to
access them,
it's pretty simple. I use AddSourceFilter to add the input file, add the
Rvf_Mux
(or FileWriter, maybe) filter, find the out pin for the source filter and
in pin
for Rvf_Mux and just use Connect...it builds the intermediate parts for
me.
Once I figure out those two problems it should be ready.

John