Subject: Re: single pass .rvf video conversion with DirectShow filter

Re: single pass .rvf video conversion with DirectShow filter

From: [IDC]Dragon <idc-dragon_at_gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 22:04:14 +0200 (MEST)

> The new filter allows the connection but does less than the first filter.
> The new one cashes graphedit and wants to tell Microsoft about it. The
> file it does output will not play in the rockbox.

I've checked that. It's not my filter that crashes, it's the Lame encoder.
This current version seems to be no good. I found an older version and placed
that in my webspace instead:
http://joerg.hohensohn.bei.t-online.de/archos/video/DirectShow/
My mux filter is also updated there. No big changes, just the Lame
connectivity and a property page to set the Archos playback FPS.
Before you update filters, unregister the existing ones with the batch file
next to it. Then move the new stuff over, register the new ones.

Jörg