Subject: Re: Radio PreSets

Re: Radio PreSets

From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing <linus_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 10:16:17 +0200

Glenn Ervin at Home wrote:
> I am wondering if I can go into the radio settings file and edit it to my
> pre-set frequencies?

Yes you can. The file name is .rockbox/fm-presets-default.fmr, and the
file format is:

<frequency>: <name>

frequency: the frequency in Hz, for example 113200000 for 113.2MHz
name: The name of the station, max 32 characters

Note that you can't have more than 32 presets (lines) in the file.

> I have not figured out how to set the frequencies using the F keys.
> It looks like, from the manual that once they are set, I can, while
> listening to the radio, press F2, and up or down arrow to a preset frequency
> and press play.
> Is this right?

Yes.

Linus