Subject: Re: playlist usability issues

Re: playlist usability issues

From: Daniel Gudlat <gudlat_at_web.de>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 13:34:59 +0200

Gajdos_at_metatem.net wrote:
> Björn , could you please stick it in the FAQ (even if it should actually
> be on the main page), because you put it so well that it would be a pity
> if it would just be lost in the archives.

I second that. Feature requests are a relatively frequent occurance on
this list (which is a good thing), but the way they are worded often
shows that many non-developers are unclear about how FOSS projects are
usually organized (not much ;-) and when/why development occurs.

Greetings,
--
Daniel Gudlat