Subject: Re: Grayscale framework & demo plugin (patch #931098)

Re: Grayscale framework & demo plugin (patch #931098)

From: [IDC]Dragon <idc-dragon_at_gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 21:28:54 +0200 (MEST)

> I have posted a plugin to the patch tracker that contains a
> grayscale framework primary useful to incorporate grayscale
> display capabilities into other plugins. This could be games,
> image viewers or whatever else you could imagine.

Very nice!

Probably suggesting the obvious:
- For speedup, I guess you can use a way simpler randomization, maybe just
some mixup of the coords will do.
- We could place the core halftoning into Rockbox, more specifically into
IRAM. Potentially way faster.
- If you're short of screen buffer, you can use the mp3 buffer.
Who writes the first halftoned game?

Jörg

--
NEU : GMX Internet.FreeDSL