Subject: converting a video

converting a video

From: Glenn Ervin at Home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 17:12:33 -0500

I successfully extracted my wav from my video.
I can easily convert that to MP3.
I tried running AVItoYUV.exe with the correct command-line parameters, and
it could not access the frames.
I suspect that I did not convert the file to 112X64.
What are some opinions on the best tool for this?
Can many of the common tools already on the computer likely to do this,
i.e., windows media player, winMX, or will I need to download that demo from
BPS?
Thanks for any suggestions.
Glenn

Glenn N0YJV
MS Messenger: GlennErvin_at_CableOne.net
Work: gErvin_at_NCBvi.state.ne.us