Subject: RE: new extension for talkbox directory clip: ".dirname.tbx"

RE: new extension for talkbox directory clip: ".dirname.tbx"

From: Aman Singer <aman_at_asinger.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 18:57:15 -0400

Hi, Glen.
        If I may ask, what trouble are you having with the files? I, too,
use Windows and DOS boxes, but am having no difficulty though I will admit
that my attitude has been "create and forget". Could you give specifics of
what you have trouble doing with them? I never have to rename the files, as
I use Brian's script to get them in the first place. Even when I do have to
rename them (when I made them with Dectalk Access 32), and when they
contained spaces, I used quotes in the ren command and it worked fine.
Again, I'm not saying the period should be kept, just that I'm not sure why
removing it is necessary.
        Aman