Subject: Re: voice bookmarks (was Re: Setting time and date...)

Re: voice bookmarks (was Re: Setting time and date...)

From: [IDC]Dragon <idc-dragon_at_gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 18:06:02 +0200 (MEST)

> I read, just not that often :-).

Ben, thanks for clarifying to us too-lazy-to-read-docs people. ;-)
But the reason of me "calling" for you was rather the question if it would
be possible to set a bookmark "post mortem", when already stopped again. This
question was raised by the voice UI users, the voice is only avail when
stopped, but a bookmark has to be set while playing or paused (correct me if
wrong), unless using the auto-bookmark on stop.
However, the last position info must still be present in the system, since
the resume uses that, too.

Jörg

--
NEU : GMX Internet.FreeDSL