Subject: Re: new extension for talkbox directory clip: ".dirname.tbx"

Re: new extension for talkbox directory clip: ".dirname.tbx"

From: [IDC]Dragon <idc-dragon_at_gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 18:39:06 +0200 (MEST)

> BTW, I teach computer usage, and have built 2 complete computers, and have
> installed nearly all versions of windows countless times, so these basic
> questions will not help.

But I'm pretty sure it must be something basic...

>From your file log below, your propely set-up "talkbox" should say something
if you hover the cursor over the "80's" folder. You have a thumbnail file
within. Even if this file is somehow broken, the disk should spin up to try it
out. I guess you have other directories next to it, so you can move around?
If you set the folders to spelling, does it spell the "80's" for you?

Jörg

--
NEU : GMX Internet.FreeDSL
Ab sofort DSL-Tarif ohne Grundgebühr: http://www.gmx.net/info