Subject: Re: (no subject)

Re: (no subject)

From: Glenn Ervin at Home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 21:11:54 -0500

I would say that your computer is confused over which USB drivers are to be
used.
You should go into control panel, assuming you have windows, and go to
system
then go to device manager and remove anything under hard drives, or under
USB that refers to storage devices.
then re-boot and plug in your Archos, and have the disk of Archos drivers
handy, or otherwise know where to browse to on the hard drive to find them.
Glenn