Subject: Re: Video.rock plugin request

Re: Video.rock plugin request

From: John Wunder <john.wunder02_at_stjohns.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 13:10:39 -0400

I use it all the time...I'm way too poor to be able to afford a multimedia
player, and watching Scrubs episodes saves me when I have an hour long
commute on the subway or a 3 hour bus ride home. The video might not be
the best quality but it at least lets you know what's going on.

I also have to say thanks for all your work!

John