Subject: Re: DirectShow and .avis, investigations on resizing too...

Re: DirectShow and .avis, investigations on resizing too...

From: John Wunder <john.wunder02_at_stjohns.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 16:58:36 -0400

> Firstly, I can't don't seem to be able to convert .avi files :/ It opens
> a window that *slowly* plays the file instead. Anybody else having this
> problem?

Using GraphEdit or the GUI? If it's the GUI it sounds like it's not
connecting
to the RvfMux filter correctly. The filter is either not getting added or
the file doesn't render right on the first try. If it can't render through
the RvfMux filter then it picks the default renderer: the screen. Try it
in
GraphEdit and see if it renders on the first try.

If it WAS in GraphEdit, then I have no idea.