Subject: Re: Battery percentage, info screen, and bookmarks

Re: Battery percentage, info screen, and bookmarks

From: Cristian <cguiducci_at_gostec.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 23:39:38 +0200

Ben wrote:
>Let me mull it over for the next couple of days to see if I can figure a way
>to do it.

No Hurry for me, thanks in advance. Ben, otherwise, a function was posted
to generate a beep, is that function available in pause too, or as joerg was
saying, also that function doesn't work if not in stop? because if the beep
was available, even bookmarking while in pause, wouldn't be in the dark
anylonger.

      Bye, Cristian