Subject: Re: using excel to manage mp3's

Re: using excel to manage mp3's

From: Jason Williams <jwilliams_at_wi.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 18:33:01 -0500

yah ztree is nice, but i really need something that is command line based
because i like using excel to figure out which files I want on my jukebox.

earlier q :

still trying to figure out exactly how I should use this in a command line.

is it xcopy drive:\path\source.mp3 drive:\path\destination.mp3 or ?

will it auto create the path?

Jason

Message: 10