Subject: Re: How to install patches?

Re: How to install patches?

From: <Gajdos_at_metatem.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 05:34:58 +0200 (CEST)

Did you check the Howtos under "For Hackers" in
http://rockbox.haxx.se/docs/
?

I presume you have Windoze, so check all the links that refer to cygwin.
When you've succeeded in compiling the rockbox source, the patching is a
piece of cake.

The documentation is good, but it is somewhat tedious to get it going...
/JG