Subject: browsing anomaly

browsing anomaly

From: <Gajdos_at_metatem.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 05:45:59 +0200 (CEST)

Could this be related to the recent menu error?

Scenario:

Device (AJBR20) not playing, and no playlist.
Clean, untampered source from CVS around five o'clock this morning (CET).

dirs in / :
.rockbox
books
dl
my
new
recordings
saved
...some more...

5 dirs in /new :
LolitaPop
LustansLakejer
MelissaAufDerMaur
MonsterMagnet
NineInchNails

1 dir in /new/MelissaAufDerMaur :
AufDerMaur

^^^
I browse to this dir, and ON+PLAY -> Playlist -> Insert

12 tracks get added

Press ON - to go to browser (follow playlist is on)
puts me in dir /new/MelissaAufDerMaur (at least I see AufDerMaur)

Press LEFT
Now NineInchNails is highlighted instead of MelissaAufDerMaur.

Press LEFT
Now "recordings" is highlighted instead of "new".

I can enter any dir now, but every time I move up to its parent, the wrong
entry is highlighted - sometimes even a file.

Strange, eh?
/JG