Subject: Re: Feedback on Patch 887081 (Redefine Play while playing)

Re: Feedback on Patch 887081 (Redefine Play while playing)

From: <Gajdos_at_metatem.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 17:15:38 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 at 11:41, Henrik Backe wrote:

> "Lucas" <facted_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > No differential function for "right" or "play". This would have been very
> > helpful for choosing insert with play and insert next with "right" for
> > instance.
> >

> Sure, It is possible to add "yet" another option to have different behaviour
> for the "play" and "right" keys. But do we really want that?

Took the liberty to extend Henrik's code to make it possible.

---
Patch # 935682 - Configure PLAY and/or RIGHT button
With this patch you can map the following actions to
PLAY and/or RIGHT (separately):
Play: original behaviour - default
Insert
Insert Next
Insert Last
Insert Next and Play: insert and play immediately
Queue
Queue Next
Queue Last
Queue Next and Play: queue and play immediately
Tip:
To aid in constructing playlists, set PLAY to "Queue
Next and Play" and RIGHT to "Insert Last", and PLAY
becomes an invaluable preview tool... Once you've
found the right song, just add it at the end of the
playlist with RIGHT.
---
Enjoy,
/JG