Subject: Re: queue/insert with play button (party mode), patch 887081

Re: queue/insert with play button (party mode), patch 887081

From: Andreas Stemmer <groovingandi_at_gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 10:10:57 +0200

rockbox_at_wrybread.com wrote:

> I love this idea. Personally I've always hoped for a feature where it
> backs up
> the playlist upon rewrite, so if you overwrite your playlist you can just
> revert
> to that other playlist. Maybe it saves the last 3 playlists or something?
> Could
> be a mode that you can turn on or off?

Just an idea: would it be difficult to extend the "auto bookmark on stop"
feature in that way, that
1) it will include the current temporary playlist
2) it saves a bookmark if the user starts a new playlist (clearing the
current one)

Actually, if you have a playlist and you select a new song in the dir
browser, what you do is stopping the current playlist and starting a new
one, just without pressing stop explicitly.

Andreas