Subject: Re: queue/insert with play button (party mode), patch 887081

Re: queue/insert with play button (party mode), patch 887081

From: Daniel Gudlat <gudlat_at_web.de>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 13:50:18 +0200

Andreas Stemmer wrote:

> Just an idea: would it be difficult to extend the "auto bookmark on
> stop" feature in that way, that
> 1) it will include the current temporary playlist
> 2) it saves a bookmark if the user starts a new playlist (clearing the
> current one)

I wholeheartedly second that request. As it is, and unless I'm missing
something fundamental here, bookmarking is basically only good for audio
book people. Those who use (temporary) playlists to listen to
collections of mp3's only have exactly one resume point as recorded in
the .playlist_control file.

Andreas's request of extending bookmarks to playlists would make all the
bookmarking goodness vastly more useful, IMHO.

Greetings,
--
Daniel Gudlat