Subject: RE: queue/insert with play button (party mode), patch 887081

RE: queue/insert with play button (party mode), patch 887081

From: Tim Elliott <telliott_at_sigecom.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 13:20:09 -0500

After thinking about it more, I realize we should always start a new
playlist from stop, dispense with all quick inset/queue functions and play
the first thing selected, and start building from there while playing. That
would be perfect imho.

Would it be too complicated to change the function of the play and forward
buttons based on playing or stopped status?