Subject: Re: Usefull features

Re: Usefull features

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 11:35:14 -0600

Right on Fred! I cannot tell you how much the Voice UI & Talkbox has opened
up the world of accessible MP3 players for the blind. I am still thinking
of a way to reward their efforts. All I can say is that if causing joy in a
blind persons life is a reward then their are many people on this list that
are currently experiencing it. Doing great things for a segment of society
that is disadvantaged is extremely could karma! I should also point out
that these features are vary beneficial to sighted Rockboxers as well.

Cheers and thanks to all you guys!----- Original Message -----