Subject: Re: talkBox filenames

Re: talkBox filenames

From: Brian Wolven <brian.wolven_at_verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 14:02:56 -0400

Jack wrote:
> Yes... but no. Someone today suggested we should use ~ as a prefix, to send it to the bottom of the list. Does anyone have any insightful comments about that?
>
> Otherwise, Underscore seems fine.
>
> I think we're all sure we want .talk , however.

'~' has special significance on *nix systems, and should probably be
avoided. It looks like underscore is the best bet for now, although it
*would* be nice to have the files fall to the bottom of the listing so
as not to mess up the correspondence between track and file numbering
(for albums, at least) in 'view all' mode, as Jörg said.