Subject: jukebox mm

jukebox mm

From: <naftali34_at_walla.co.il>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 21:54:15 +0300

Hi,

I just got a JBM as a replacement for my broken FMR. I know you still don't support this unit yet' but I saw in the archives that some work has been done to port it. Will this be done in the near future? can I help in any way (I only know a basic amount of programming).

When my FMR worked I really enjowed the rockbox, and I hope i'll be able to use it again soon!!!

Thanx,

Naftali.