Subject: RE: ack! Computer no longer assigns my jukebox player a drive let ter!

RE: ack! Computer no longer assigns my jukebox player a drive let ter!

From: Touillaud Nicolas <Nicolas.Touillaud_at_fr.thalesgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 09:55:15 +0200

I've had this problem when I used CD emulators, they sometimes mounted the
files over a drive letter previously used by the jukebox. Once unloaded, the
jukebox mounted fine.
Try to look in the "disk managment tool" (under administrative
tools->comuuter managment). The names may be inacurate, my winXP is in
french ;)

Also, try to use both rockbox and original firmware to connect, just in
case...

Good luck
Nicolas