Subject: offer: CVS access to plugin authors

offer: CVS access to plugin authors

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 09:02:00 +0200 (CEST)

Hi hackers!

If you are the primary author/maintainer of a plugin and want to have CVS
access to commit your own changes, please mail me, Björn or Linus (or any
combination thereof) and tell and we'll set it up for you.

Make sure you mention your sourceforge userid.

CVS doesn't actually allow for certain access-levels for various parts of the
source code tree, but we have these "soft" limits. We allow plugin authors cvs
commit access to their plugin only, unless stated otherwise. Please don't
abuse this.

Of course, if anyone wants and deserves commit access all over, we gladly hand
out that too.