Subject: Re: new voice files available

Re: new voice files available

From: arnaud <netcava_at_club-internet.fr>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 07:00:25 +0200

>All these links are dead, did I come too late?

yes, there was a problem.

so I have definitly put them for download on my BBS....
The direct link to find them is here

http://bbs.netcava.net/code/html-list+files?frames=n&area=20
when prompted for login and pass: put
visitor
for both fields

>> I'm quite happy with them, even if there's a small bug if you press a
>> buton
>> while the Archos is still talking something, the next message is truncated
>> at the begining.
>> But Jorg's voice files did have this problem too, so I don't think this is
>> on my end.
>> Maybe a hardware limitation of the Jukebox???
>
>No, a long sought bug that got fixed yesterday.

ok, great!

>BTW, because of that you now don't need the --nores Lame flag any more, this
>saves some precious space in the voice file.

ok, so I presume you don't need then to use specificaly the Lame
encoder?