Subject: Re: 1,8" HDD for ajb ?

Re: 1,8" HDD for ajb ?

From: roland <for_spam_at_gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 20:58:11 +0200

> > The Player/Recorder models use the battery voltage directly, not so easy
> > there.

cool.
datel has a dc/dc-converter searchengine :)

http://www.datel-europe.com/en/products/search/

what about:
http://www.datel.com/data/power/uns10-15w.pdf
for 5.0V -> 3.3V power conversion ?

did i read that someone runs his 8mb-modded AJB ~17hrs ?
i`m excited how long it would run with an 1.8" HDD

:D

regards
roland

ps:
just having fun "brainstorming" about such stuff :)