Subject: RE: Battery question Jukbox V2

RE: Battery question Jukbox V2

From: Touillaud Nicolas <Nicolas.Touillaud_at_fr.thalesgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 11:40:40 +0200

I've read this could be related to the battery connectors on v2/fmr models.
Basically, the battery is composed of 2 cells, and only one gets connected.
You should be able to run your box approx. 4 hours with one cell (8 with
two...)
If so, you'll have to open your box to bend a connector a little more than
it is already.
I think there are some photos on the site to guide you.

Good luck
Nicolas