Subject: Stop with remote

Stop with remote

From: James Currie <currie0522_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 15:16:34 -0500

I've got one remaining issue with my remote. It wasn't working at all and
indeed the batteries were dead. I installed new batteries and everything is
working except the Stop function. I am using a Studio 10 with version 2.1
of Rockbox. The player is obviously seeing the stop command because the
backlighting is activating, but it is not responding. The stop button on
the player does work. Suggestions?