Subject: RE: Calculator plugin put on hold

RE: Calculator plugin put on hold

From: Gary Wingert <gary_wingert_at_sonic.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 15:51:59 -0700

Not sure if this helps or not, but what about BCD math?
Years ago, I wrote code in QuickBasic but linked with
highly-efficient hand-coded assembler libraries from
Crescent Software. All floating point was tossed out -
integer only. Then another company came out with a
companion library that performed floating point ops but
used BCD to do it all with integers.

I don't pretend to know all the voodoo that goes on
there, but try googling it and maybe that might be
an alternative?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=bcd+math+inte
gers