Subject: RE: Archos talking directory items

RE: Archos talking directory items

From: Aman Singer <aman_at_asinger.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 14:14:58 -0400

Hi, Brian.
        You said
        One correction to Aman's comments about the mp3clipgen script - it's
not
going to work (AFAIK) if you specify a drive letter as the input. It
must be a folder. The script operates recursively, and folders and
drives are accessed by different methods in vbscript. It *could* be made
to use a drive letter, but it won't as presently coded. So J:\music is
fine, but j:\ is not.

        Hmm. That's odd. I can get it to use
        j:\

        quite easily. It creates a .dirname.tbx file in the root directory
as well, but it certainly works for all the other directories, just as if I
had entered
        j:\music
        Have you tried this on Windows XP? I've only used it on that system,
and perhaps it interprets Vbscript differently somehow.
        Aman