Subject: Re: Stop with remote

Re: Stop with remote

From: <Matthias.Klumpp_at_gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 23:29:52 +0200 (MEST)

Hi James,

I guess with 2.2 the STOP command via remote is only working in file browse
mode, but not while playing a song (try to remote stop playing a song).

I mentioned that bug (remote STOP not working in WPS) and Linus did a fix
first published in daily build 23.04.04, means all newer daily builds should
contain that bugfix too.

For your reference, here there is a link to the mail archive:
http://rockbox.haxx.se/mail/archive/rockbox-archive-2004-03/0942.shtml

Greetings,

Matthias

> Thanks. version 2.2 fixed the problem with the stop on the remote.
>

> >From: scott <die_pokemon_die123_at_yahoo.com>
> >To: Rockbox development <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
> >Subject: Re: Stop with remote
> >Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 13:52:00 -0700 (PDT)
> >

> >--- James Currie <currie0522_at_hotmail.com> wrote:
> > > I've got one remaining issue with my remote. It wasn't working at all
> >and
> > > indeed the batteries were dead. I installed new batteries and
> >everything is
> > > working except the Stop function. I am using a Studio 10 with
> version
> >2.1
> > > of Rockbox. The player is obviously seeing the stop command because
> the
> > > backlighting is activating, but it is not responding. The stop button
> >on
> > > the player does work. Suggestions?
> >
> >upgrade to 2.2. if that doesn't work, upgrade to a daily build, i seem to
> >remember this bug being
> >fixed.
> >
> >-scott

Sent by: Matthias Klumpp