Subject: Car auto-power on

Car auto-power on

From: RK <randyk_at_wi.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 20:31:13 -0500

I have the JBR V2, and like a few others noticed that when you shut the power off--it pauses and powers down. However, it does not power on when power is restored.

This is not completely true though, the last few times I've turned on my ignition it did in fact power on and start playing again. Sometimes it does not power on though and I have to do it manually.

Maybe it has something to do with how soon you start your car after turning the ignition on? I have to try it quickly and with a pause. So there is a resume feature in it already, but it doesn't always work.