Subject: Re: AJB wake up in car application

Re: AJB wake up in car application

From: Andreas Stemmer <groovingandi_at_gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 08:46:13 +0200

Matthias.Klumpp_at_gmx.de wrote:
> Maybe I'm really too stupid to follow that (just to remember: I do have a
> Studio Player, maybe that makes a difference).

Strange... Is anybody else with a Studio or Player model able to start
the box this way? I only have recorder models and it works each time
without problem here.

> Ok, waht I do is:
>
> a)
> - AJB off
> - Power plug connected
> - Green LED goes on and shortly after the display backlight but still
> without any text
> - I remove the power plug
> -> AJB shuts off after some seconds

Did you try keeping the plug in a _little_ bit longer? It was obviously
too short.

> b)
> - AJB off
> - Power plug connected
> - Green LED goes on and shortly after the display backlight but still
> without any text
> - I remove the power plug and put it in again
> -> AJB shows BATTERY CHARGING

When did you put it in again? If your box shows the charging screen, it
was to early.

Andreas