Subject: Re: math function for calculator

Re: math function for calculator

From: <tinousus_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 01:13:04 -0400

rb->sqrt() is not working. sqrt() is not defined in plugin API.
It's no big deal, though. I'll just leave this function as x/2.

My interface is a little complex than yours. I simulate the interface
of the standard calculator in Windows 2k, which has backspace, memory,
1/x, sqrt, etc. And I draw some lines and grid, too.

I decided to write display part myself. Actually, I've already finished
this part. But then I decided to rewrite the whole core code and add
support to scientific number format.

I'll post my code as soon as it's in alpha version.