Subject: Re: VBRfix question

Re: VBRfix question

From: Andreas Stemmer <groovingandi_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 09:17:03 +0200

Jeroen Verbeeck wrote:
> Then how do I get it to work cose it's just a zip file with some kind of
> script files in it.
> I don't know how to work with that, I worked with cvs some time ago and
> made me some
> rockbox things and stuff, so I know what to expect.
>
> Just how do you get this to work ?

I still don't know what you are trying to do. If you have a .zip file, then
you'll likely have the windows version of vbrfix. It should contain a
vbrfix.exe. Simply start it (under windows of course) and you'll get a
graphical UI.

If you have "some kind of script files in it", then your zip file is
probably a .tar.gz and you have the linux version. You have to build it
using configure and make (under linux or cygwin). There are text files
describing the procedure (INSTALL, README).

Andreas