Subject: Re[2]: Hard Disk Question

Re[2]: Hard Disk Question

From: RudiS <mailmetorudiS_at_gmx.ch>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 02:54:51 +0200

Hallo Linus Nielsen

LNF> When it hangs, is the red LED on?

Yes sometimes, then a reboot is needed. Then comes also the Panic
Alarm. When the red light is off, sometimes the music comes back after
a while or begins to stuttering.

LNF> Which Rockbox version are you running?

Version 2.2 from the flashrom.

LNF> Please give me the output from the Disk debug menu (press Right to cycle
LNF> the info screens).

Next time I'll look for it, when I can and I post it here.

THX for reply.

Rudi

Am Montag, 3. Mai 2004 um 00:02 schrieben Sie:

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen
RudiS